Ayushakti Academy of Ayurveda
PULSE READING TRAINING IN AYUSHAKTI CLINIC MUMBAI INDIA
Nadi Pariksha - Method of diagnosis and prognosis
Nadi Pariksha is one of the most widespread and popular methods that originated in Ayurveda. In Ashtavidha Roga Pariksha Acharyas have clearly mentioned examining the individual`s Nadi first, which indicates its importance. In fact, it is a scientific and clinical method of Ayurveda that has been described in Ayurvedic literature. It also indicates the imbalance and balanced state of the Doshas, which is one of the main causes of illness.
Acharya Sharangdhara was the first scholar who has described Nadi pariksha in detail in the works of Sharangdhara in the 14th century. The concept of Nadi Pariksha is found in various ancient Ayurvedic Samhitas such as Bhavprakash, Nadi Pariksha by Ravansamhita, Nadivigyan by Kanad. Yogratnakara also describes Nadi Pariksha as a diagnosis.
Nadi Pariksha still exists today, but few people are experts in this method of diagnosing and prognosing health problems. We believe that every individual should learn this method and implement it in today's practice. It becomes easier for the person to diagnose the patient`s disease condition and to provide the customized treatment according to Ayurvedic science.
The Ayurvedic traditional art and science of pulse reading is one of the most powerful means of diagnosing the many imbalances of the body-mind-spirit. It identifies the degree to which the imbalances are affecting health and from this information what treatments will effectively restore balance. Join and learn to feel and “hear” the inner intelligence of the body as it speaks through the subtle qualities of the pulse. It allows practitioners to detect imbalances before manifesting as disease.
· The history and philosophy of pulse diagnosis
· Pulse as described in Ancient Secrets – Siddha veda literature
· How to feel the pulse
· How to feel the balance and imbalance of Dosha through the pulse
· How to find aam through the pulse
· How to find and determine the condition of Agni – (metabolic fire)
· How to find the location of the health problem in the body through the pulse
· How to feel any of Dhatu Dushti (Imbalance in tissue) through the pulse and its significance
· How to feel blocks in any of Strotas (channels) through the pulse and its significance
· How to detect balance & imbalance in the body through pulse
· How to detect physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual state of human beings through pulse
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND
· Neck, back, knee pain by pulse reading
· Skin disease by pulse reading
· Anxiety, depression by pulse reading
· Digestive disorders by pulse reading
· Respiratory disorders by pulse reading
LEARNING WILL BE IN PERSON IN AYUSHAKTI CLINIC INDIA
We have developed this exclusive training material for you based on 32+ years of teaching and practical experience. Our online Ayurveda educational program gives you unlimited access to:
· Study materials
· Group discussion
· Lots of opportunities to practice your pulse reading skill
Who can join :
Doctors, Naturopaths, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Natural healers, Yoga Teachers/professionals,
· 2-week s – December 26, 2022, to January 7, 2023
· Daily from 10 am to 5 pm IST
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS EDUCATION
Each participant who completes this course will receive a certificate from Ayushakti Academy of Ayurveda. This unique opportunity is worth more than any amount of money. What you will learn, what you can do, and how you will personally change and grow as a result of this education can be a life changing experience for you.
This 2-week training in India is currently offered for only $ 799 .
Last registration date is October 31, 2022
LIMITED OFFER: EARLY REGISTRATION – ONLY $ 399
Sign in and pay the total amount due by September 30, 2022 (Bonus gift included).
YOUR BONUS GIFT WHEN REGISTERING WITH FULL PAYMENT
5 complimentary sessions of Shiro Dhara treatment during your visit to Ayushakti India
SESSION STARTS ON DECEMBER 12, 2022
-*TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR LIMITED OFFER TODAY! -
For questions or needed help:
Whatsapp https://wa.me/9198694 59538
0 Exercises • 0 Learning Materials