Are you aware that most of the medicines are staying with you nearby? If your answer is NO then you must read this…..
In our daily lives, we suffer from various medical issues that can easily be dealt with things found in and around. Since childhood, everyone must have witnessed their parents and grandparents using various home remedies to treat day-to-day issues. In fact, when a woman becomes a mother, her first choice of treatment for kids would be home remedies and it has always proved to be the best choice when it comes to small kids.
First Aid can be Home Remedies:
People have been safely using home remedies for as long as we’ve existed! Not all remedies are created equal, but you can be sure that we only share well-tested, science-backed remedies you can feel good about using with your family.
Nowadays, everyone must not be with their grandparents who used to guide them about home remedies for their needs.
Why should I start making home remedies?
Here are some of the reasons why we recommend a good home remedy:
· You can have complete control over what is in the products your family uses
· You can save tons of money by making your own remedies at home
· Home remedies make thoughtful homemade gifts
· More potency as you get it fresh from your garden
Ayurveda has been an integral part of Indian culture and communities for time immemorial. Ayushakti Vaidya have been recommending to their clients’ various home remedies have shown the most sought-after treatment for various day-to-day ailments. The best part is these home remedies and Ayurvedic treatments are flexible and are well adjusted as per the health challenges faced by different people.
There is nothing supernatural with the use of natural home remedies to treat any kind of illnesses in the start. Fruits and vegetables as well as herbs and spices have been recommended to cure these. They have also been used as the earliest form of medicines. Old societies have used this form of treatment until they were replaced by modern medicines.
Cheap. Drugs manufactured by large pharmaceutical companies
are expensive since they are processed, advertised, and marketed as a
commercial commodity. On the other hand, natural home remedies are cheaper to
2. Clean. Since raw materials are the same ingredients you use for cooking, you are assured that these are clean. Compared to other medicinal products available commercially, you are assured how nature home remedies are made.
3. Easy to find. Since natural home remedies require herbs, vegetables, fruits, and spices alone, finding one that is right for any type of minor illnesses is easy. In early days, when people grow several plants in their backyard, it is more likely that they have medicinal plants. Today, since more and more people are living in urban areas, medicinal plants, fruits, vegetables, and spices can easily be acquired in local supermarkets. Just look for ginger, garlic, thyme, honey, celery, lemon, apple, and thousands of other products in the fruit and vegetable areas could give you several medicinal benefits.
4. Milder. Unlike over-the-counter syrups and medicines, natural home remedies are unspoiled, fresh, and of course natural. The medicinal contents are pure and directly attack the illness you are trying to cure. Since it is natural, it does not have strong components like over the counter medicines.
5. More effective. Natural home remedies treat wide range of minor illnesses. A simple ginger, garlic or honey could treat several types of minor illnesses. Natural home remedies can treat abdomen pain, acidity, heartburn, pimples, acne scars, age spots, arthritis, athletes foot, backache, bad breath, baldness, fat belly, bites & stings, bleeding gums, blood pressure, bruises, bronchitis, burns, sinus, canker sores, cold sores, common cold, constipation, leg cramps, cuts, depression, dandruff, diarrhoea, swimmer's ear, ear infection, eczema, fat thighs, fat hips, flu, food poisoning, gingivitis, gout, haemorrhoids, heart exhaustion, piles, hiccups, head lice, indigestion, low blood sugar, migraine, headache, weak memory, mouth ulcers, nausea, obesity, peptic ulcers, haemorrhoids or piles, pimples, rheumatism, ringworms, sensitive teeth, skin allergies, snoring, sore throat, stretch marks, sun burns, tired eyes, toothache, water retention, warts, worms, wrinkles, yeast Infection, and more.
6. Fewer side effects. Over the counter medicines contain several ingredients that attack the intended ailments however, it does not stop there. Such medications affect your other functions with their side effects. Most common of these is drowsiness. With natural home remedies, side effects are minimized since homemade remedies only contain pure medicinal purposes.
One thing to note though that while natural home remedies cure certain illness, modern medical treatments are still far better if you are treating major diseases. But one thing is for sure: if natural home remedies survived for no one knows how long, it is surely give effect in the easiest, fastest, safest, and cheapest way.
0 Exercises • 91 Learning Materials
41 Courses • 1859 Students